Followers

Grab My Button!

Grab My Button!

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using a Digital Kit by Michelle Underwood

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

W.o.G. Wednesday

"The Lord makes me very happy; all that I am rejoices in my God. He has covered me with clothes of salvation and wrapped me with a coat of goodness, like a bridegroom dressed for his wedding, like a bride dressed in jewels."
- Isaiah 61:10 (New Century translation)

For my first W.o.G. post, I'm happy to share one of my favorite verses. I found this verse last year during one of my quiet times, and it jumped out at me. It's not always easy to maintain a positive attitude, especially with all of the demands of day-to-day life, but I am always be happy in the Lord. I can always rejoice in Him. He loves me so much that He has given me salvation and "wrapped me with a coat of goodness." What an awesome image of God's love for us.

Photobucket

0 comments: