Followers

Grab My Button!

Grab My Button!

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using a Digital Kit by Michelle Underwood

Friday, January 8, 2010

I Hate Cancer

I hate cancer.

My family and friends have had their fair share of cancer, and I absolutely hate it. If you get a chance, please pray for my sweet friend, Lindsey. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. For the 2nd time. She is an amazing woman, with an incredible faith. She just underwent surgery where they found 13 of 16 lymph nodes with cancer. Her tumor was recently sent off to be studied and researched so that the best treatment plan can be developed. If you could specifically pray for this perfect treatment.

Please also pray Psalm 30:2 over her. "O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me."

Photobucket

0 comments: