Followers

Grab My Button!

Grab My Button!

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using a Digital Kit by Michelle Underwood

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

35 Weeks!

Photobucket

How Far Along: 35 Weeks!
Size of baby: Approximately 18 inches long and 5 1/4 lbs - about the size of a honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 lbs, although I really think it's more than that. I was told I had lost weight at my last appointment, but I think the nurse just wrote the number down wrong. I think it's closer to 35.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, it's pretty much all maternity at this point
Gender: It's a surprise! We'll find out when he/she gets here! I've been thinking boy all along, but now I'm starting to get a girl feeling. Guess we'll see soon!
Movement: Feeling lots of hard jabs in my ribs - ouch!
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Nothing significant lately. Still loving mushrooms and ice cream (not together, of course)
Discomforts: Sleep is getting a little uncomfortable, so I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs which seems to help some.
Best Moment this Week: Got our double stroller this week. Makes it feel real to see those two seats.

0 comments: