I don't know about you, but I LOVE fresh flowers! They brighten my day, so my husband will occasionally surprise me with a bouquet. I have no talent at arranging them, however. I usually just stick them in a vase and fluff them up a little bit, so when Casey (of Bummas Wipes!) sent me a copy of the floral arranging DVD that she made with her sister, I was excited!
I immediately popped the DVD in and learned their techniques. They are so easy to follow, which is great for a beginner, such as myself. They walk you through some of the basics, like chosing the best flowers and how to optimize freshness. They show you actual flowers, which really helps you see how to pick them out. FlowerDuet then goes on to show you how to create variations of the European Wrap or Hand-Tied Bouquet. After watching the video, I'm sure that I will be able to create a beautiful bouquet the next time my husband surprises me. You can check out a preview of the DVD by watching their youtube video.
One lucky reader will win a free copy!
Mandatory Entry (this entry is required and must be completed before other entries will count): Tell me your favorite type of flower, or tell me the mix of flowers you would chose for the perfect bouquet.
- Follow my blog using Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on twitter @FamilyofCloth AND tweet about this giveaway. You may tweet once daily. Be sure to leave to permalink of your tweet!
- Subscribe to my blog via email or with a reader
- Grab my button and put it on your blog. Just leave me the address of where you put it!
- Enter my Baby's First Phone Call giveaway
- Enter my Bummas Wipes Giveaway
- Comment on any one of my non-giveaway posts.
- Vote for me as a top mommy blogger by clicking on the box
This giveaway is open to all readers worldwide and will end 2/2 at 8 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen via random.org, and will have 48 hours to respond to a notification email, or a new winner will be chosen. FOTC received a DVD for review purposes. No compensation was given for this post.The opinions expressed in this review are my own.