Followers

Grab My Button!

Grab My Button!

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using a Digital Kit by Michelle Underwood

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I've seen this on a few other blogs, and I think it's a great reminder to us all to be thankful, even for the little things in our lives. So on this Thankful Thursday, here are a few things that I am thankful for:

* A wonderful small Bible study group of girls who are constantly there to support and encourage me. They are such a source of strength and inspiration. They hold me accountable, inspire me, and offer their friendship.

* An awesome group of mommy friends. They have are so fun to be around, and I'm loving getting to know each other more and more, and it will be fun to watch our kids grow up together.

* Sewing class! I've only had one class so far, but I'm loving it! Can't wait to start my first project

* New friends

What are some of the things you're thankful for?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is great too! I do my Thankful Sunday. It's a day I can sit down and think about the past week. I am really thankful for so many things right now I don't even know where to start!

Unknown said...

I am thankful for you!

And my sewing machine. :)