Followers

Grab My Button!

Grab My Button!

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using a Digital Kit by Michelle Underwood

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

26 Weeks!

How Far Along: 26 Weeks - Over halfway there!
Size of baby: 14 inches - the size of an English Hothouse Cucumber
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs (I'm sure this will have gone up due to the holidays)
Maternity Clothes: I'm mainly wearing maternity jeans and pants but tops are still regular. Shirts are starting to get short, though.
Gender: It's a surprise! We'll find out when he/she gets here!
Movement: He/She is pretty active, especially at nights. I often wake up in the middle of the night and feel him/her squirming around.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Mushrooms! Which is strange for me, since I usually don't like them very much. Also weird because I never craved anything with my first pregnancy.
Discomforts: Lots of pregnancy induced heartburn. Yuck!
Best Moment this Week: Starting to show more and more!

0 comments: