Where comfort meets style
There are so many reasons why I love our Bottombumpers side snapping AIO's:
- The fit! The Boy is a skinny minny, and I love side snapping diapers because I get the best fit with them. There's no gaping at the legs, and no tabs to crossover. Awesome!
- Because they are a sized diaper, they are incredibly trim. These diapers fit beautifully under clothes, and are not bulky. They are the trimmest diaper I have in my stash.
- The soakers are topped with bamboo. No synthetic material against my boy's sensitive skin.
- The soakers snap in. Most AIO's have a sewn in soaker pad, which increases drying time. The soaker is one long piece, which allows you to fold it half and snap into the diaper. This cuts down on drying time.
- Absorbent! They have been tested to withstand 16+ozs!
- Customizable - These diapers can be fully customized (colors, snaps, embroidery designs, etc).
- Best of all, they are made in the USA!
The only negatives:
- The cotton lining of the diaper sometimes rolls out, so you need to be sure to check and make sure it's inside the diaper when doing a change.
- Requires prepping before fully absorbency is reached (but is very absorbent once fully prepped!).
Visit the Bottombumpers website to locate a retailer.
Stacy from Bottombumpers is giving one of my readers the chance to win a Bottombumpers AIO! She is offering up a plain diaper in your choice of side snap or hook and loop. You pick the closure type and size, and they'll choose the color.
Visit Bottombumpers and decide what size and style (snaps or hook and loop) you would like. Then come back here and let me know. This entry is mandatory and must be completed in order for the extra entries to count.
For Extra entries you can do any of the following (leave a separate comment for each):
- Visit Bottombumpers list of retailers and let me know where you would buy a Bottombumper diaper
- Follow my blog
- Be a subscriber (either through email or a reader)
-Follow me on twitter (@FamilyofCloth) AND tweet about the giveaway. Leave the permalink of your tweet. Tweets must include @FamilyofCloth and the #clothdiapers hashtag (Ex: "Win a Bottombumpers AIO from @FamilyofCloth
- Become a facebook fan of Family of the Cloth
Family of the Cloth did not receive product or monetary compensation for this review. Giveaway will close 12/20 at noon. Winner will be contacted via email, and will have 24 hours to respond, or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway is open to US residents.
**GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED**