Followers

Grab My Button!

Grab My Button!

Blog Design By:

Blog Design By:
Using a Digital Kit by Michelle Underwood

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

40 Weeks!

Will update this later with a picture. Had Joshua take one, but it turned out horrible!

How Far Along: 40 Weeks + 1 day
Size of baby: Approx 7.5 lbs. and about 20 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I honestly didn't look at the scale today at my appointment. I know I'm over 40 lbs, though.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, it's pretty much all maternity at this point. I'm so sick of wearing maternity clothes!
Gender: It's a surprise! We'll find out when he/she gets here!
Movement: Lots and lots of movement. I think he/she is running out of room in there!
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, most definitely. I also miss being able to move without effort. And my regular clothes.
Cravings: Nothing significant lately. Still loving mushrooms, though!
Discomforts: I'm 40 weeks pregnant, so everything is uncomfortable after a while ;)
Best Moment this Week: Hmm...maybe my doctor's appointment today? I'm glad that I have a supportive dr.

0 comments: